This page contains Far Cry 2 Hints for PC - Windows called "General Play Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jul 13, 2011 by nasty nik. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
- Other Platforms
General Play Tips
- Go to diamond location section and start hunting cases to get bigger guns.
- If your weapon is consistently jamming or if it jams at all find a replacement and remember your guns are of better quality then the enemies.
- Use the gun shop for increased accuracy & buy new weapons.
- The game's NPCs have a way of surrounding you if you run in blind, so before you enter any crowded area be sure to scout out key locations before charging in order to avoid being sniped or blown to bits from explosive piles.
- Waiting until you have only one bar left in a fight is a sure way to die. With this be sure to safe often you do not want to repeat a two hour session because some sniper took your head off.
- Take advantage of your buddies optional missions they will raise your reputation as well as bring many goodies to your hideout. This includes your arms dealer missions, these will unlock more weapons.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Far Cry 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.