This page contains Build A Lot Hints for PC - Windows called "Easy money" and has been posted or updated on Nov 26, 2008 by Stuckwithsims. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Always flip your first house to get enough money to pay for materials, etc. For later levels, the following sequence usually works.
- Build a sawmill.
- Spend $75,000 on materials.
- Build a workshop.
- Build a bank and set it to donate.
- Hire a worker if needed and build the most expensive house you can afford.
- Upgrade the house to two stars if Rambler and mansion, and four stars for everything else if you can afford it. Do not sell anything at three stars.
- Flip the house.
- Buy materials at the cheapest bulk rate.
- Hire workers and build the most expensive houses you can afford
- Upgrade those houses to four stars if you want to keep them. Set the rent is proportional to the money you spend on it by percentage.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Build A Lot expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos