This page contains BioShock 2 Hints for PC - Windows called "Weapon Upgrade stations" and has been posted or updated on Apr 27, 2010 by Magmagan. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: 2K Marin
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
Weapon Upgrade stations
Weapon Upgrade stations can be found at the following locations.
- 1. Ryan Amusements: Going to get the ticket.
- 2. Ryan Amusements: After the family display, through the door.
- 3. Pauper's Drop: From Journal 039, go out the door, down the stairs.
- 4. Pauper's Drop: In the back of skid row, in the limbo room. It will be behind the stage
- 5. Pauper's Drop: After breaking into hotel, when you are going through the halls, you will go through a hole. To your left you will see a blue sheet. To the right is the station.
- 6. Siren Alley: In Mermaid Lounge, go upstairs hack the gate. Drop through a hole in the floor.
- 7. Siren Alley: Just before Pump station 5.
- 8. Dionysus Park: Behind the door, combination 1080.
- 9. Dionysus Park: On the path to the train.
- 10. Fontaine Futuristics: After you destroy the flying Gil bot, you can enter where you get access to laboratory.
- 11. Fontaine Futuristics: After you turn on the lights, it will be in the bottom of the holding cells area.
- 12. Persephone Outer: On your left.
- 13. Inner Persephone: After you gain access to Sinclair look back in the room.
- 14. Inner Persephone: Just after ward B in the room with the rocket turret.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an BioShock 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.