This page contains Wizard 101 Hints for PC called "Cheaper dragons" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2009 by DennyFco.
- Developer: Kingisle Entertainment
- Publisher: Kingisle Entertainment
- Genre: Role-Playing PC-style RPG
- Release: Sep 2, 2008
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
- Get between 300 to 360 gold. Go to the pet shop and select the dragon. It will cost about 850 gold. Change the color to all white. It will now cost exactly 340 gold. Buy the white dragon. Go to the paint shop next door. Paint your dragon a different color for between 240 and 320 gold.
- Go to the pet store and get the dragon. Then, change both colors to brown. The price will now be 288 gold. You can go next door after you buy the dragon and change the color at the dyers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 01-20-2016
Posted on: 09-18-2015
Posted on: 01-25-2015
Posted on: 01-13-2015
Posted on: 01-04-2015
Posted on: 11-12-2014
Posted on: 09-21-2014