This page contains Wolfenstein Codes for PC - Windows called "Item names" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by elijeezy35. Let us know what you think of this Code by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Raven Software
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2009
- ESRB: Mature
Use one of the following entries with the spawn code.
- ammo_flame (Flammenwerfer ammo)
- ammo_lf44 (Leichenfaust 44 cannon ammo)
- ammo_mauser (Mauser ammo)
- ammo_mdl24 (MDL24 ammo)
- ammo_mp40 (MP40 ammo)
- ammo_mp43 (MP43 ammo)
- ammo_panzer (Panzer ammo)
- ammo_particle_cannon (Particle cannon ammo)
- ammo_shroud (Shroud ammo)
- ammo_tesla (Tesla ammo)
- weapon_flammenwerfer (flamethrower)
- weapon_grenade (MDL.24 grenade)
- weapon_lf44 (Leichenfaust 44 cannon)
- weapon_mauser98 (Kar98 bolt-action rifle)
- weapon_panzerschreck (rocket launcher)
- weapon_plasma_cannon (particle cannon)
Note: Certain ammo summoning codes work inconsistently, particularly the following: ammo_panzer, ammo_flame, and ammo_shroud. Sometimes the aforementioned item spawns, but on some maps a messages in the console window like the following text. When this occurs, simply spawn the weapon in question and that will also provide ammunition.
- spawned entity 'idItem_ammo_shroud_1309'
- spawned entity 'idItem_ammo_flame_281'
- spawned entity 'idItem_ammo_panzer_288'
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Wolfenstein expert then please try to help others with their questions.