This page contains Moshi Monsters Hints for PC - Windows called "Happiness Guide" and has been posted or updated on Nov 14, 2013 by lorna. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Go buying if you are level 1 or 2 and your monster is not very happy. Every item you purchase includes a little joy to your monster.
- When in the house, highlight your monster with the pointer. Hold the pointer over your monster and move it around to tickle it and enhance its joy. Note: They do not such as to be tickled excessive. Stop tickling and walk around the streets for some time if they get upset. Return and tickle it once again.
- Go to the flower cart and acquire some flowers. See your yard and plant your flowers.
- Feed your monster. To purchase food, go to Main Street then discover the Gross-ery shop.
- Customize your monster's home with items from the following stores: Yukea (Main Street), Bizzare-Bazzare (Main Street), and Do it yourself Store (Sludge Street).
- Use uncommon items. It is an uncommon item if the tag in the items has a clover leaf. Note: They hardly ever appear and the stocks alter at 15 minutes.
- See your monster a minimum of every 3 days in case it gets tired or starving.
- Play the everyday difficulty and various other puzzles whenever you log in.
- Ask individuals in the streets to be your buddy and go on somebody's residence on their pinboard and inquire to be your pal.
- Talk 2 individuals on your pinboard.
- Go to the Puzzle Palace. Play many of the games on the Hall Of Puzzle, ensuring you include your monster's favored.
- Purchase an affordable attire for your monster (you can offer it after) and put it on your monster.
- Purchase a low-cost item and place it in your room.
- Tickle your monster 3 times, then click the door. Wait about 3 seconds, then go back to your room. Tickle your monster once again, just once. Click the door once again and wait about 3 seconds. Tickle your monster two times. Keep duplicating this till your monster gets really delighted.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Moshi Monsters expert then please try to help others with their questions.