This page contains Escape 2 Hints for PC called "Keys" and has been posted or updated on Feb 9, 2010 by mi-laura.
- Developer: Not Set
- Publisher: Not Set
- Genre: Not Set
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
The ten keys are required to complete the game are as follows.
- In the room with the dog, smash the left bottle with the hammer.
- In the room with the pipes on the wall, there is a dark brown rectangle behind the large box. Keep clicking it until it moves completely behind the box. Then on the second shelf of colored boxes all the way to the right, there is a very tiny key.
- In the room with the robot, keep clicking the brown wooden clock at the top right corner of the room until the key appears from the bottom of the clock.
- In the room with the dog, there is a pinkish clock. Keep clicking on it until the key appears from the bottom of the clock. The key will only appear from the pinkish clock if the key was already taken out of the brown clock.
- In the room with the paint can, keep clicking the wall behind it until the wallpaper is all off. The key is in between the two ladder stands.
- In the room with the pipes there are five green screwdrivers at the bottom. There are screws in the big box. Use the screwdrivers to unscrew them. Note: One screwdriver will not unscrew them all.
- In the room with the robot is a wheel just below the clock. Keep clicking it until the key falls from where the rope comes out.
- Match the colored boxes and books.
- Play part one to crack the safe.
- Feed the dog by putting food in dog bowl. Put it near the dog then click the dog. Note: Put all three pieces of dog food in the bowl.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.Back to all Cheats