This page contains Escape 3 Hints for PC - Windows called "Walkthrough" and has been posted or updated on Feb 9, 2010 by ramithran. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Obtain the keys required to complete the game by doing the following.
- Click around the darkness until you light a match. Then slide the door and turn on the light.
- Click the oilcan near the car to spill oil until a key appears.
- Click the cards until they all become aces.
- Put every basketball through the hoop. A key will then appear on the basket.
- Move the box, grab the part of the pump, and take the pump to a tire. Pump up the tire to get a key.
- Paint in the correct locations to get a key.
- Solve the puzzle on the wall to get another key.
- In the room with the car, get the metal detector leaning against the pillar. Move it over the walls until it eventually lights up to find another key. Note: Look at the top left area.
- Dial "5283" into the phone.
- At the safe, read the Braille on the wall for the password (adlzou).
- Find the tablature for the Metallica song "Enter Sandman" and click the first six notes into the guitar. You should hear the song and a key will appear.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Escape 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.