This page contains Escape 3 Hints for PC - Windows called "Walkthrough" and has been posted or updated on Feb 9, 2010 by ramithran. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Not Set
- Publisher: Not Set
- Genre: Not Set
- Release Date: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
Obtain the keys required to complete the game by doing the following.
- Click around the darkness until you light a match. Then slide the door and turn on the light.
- Click the oilcan near the car to spill oil until a key appears.
- Click the cards until they all become aces.
- Put every basketball through the hoop. A key will then appear on the basket.
- Move the box, grab the part of the pump, and take the pump to a tire. Pump up the tire to get a key.
- Paint in the correct locations to get a key.
- Solve the puzzle on the wall to get another key.
- In the room with the car, get the metal detector leaning against the pillar. Move it over the walls until it eventually lights up to find another key. Note: Look at the top left area.
- Dial "5283" into the phone.
- At the safe, read the Braille on the wall for the password (adlzou).
- Find the tablature for the Metallica song "Enter Sandman" and click the first six notes into the guitar. You should hear the song and a key will appear.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Escape 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.