This page contains Escape The Pear Room Hints for PC - Windows called "Hint pieces" and has been posted or updated on Feb 11, 2010 by trolorder. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Not Set
- Publisher: Not Set
- Genre: Not Set
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
Look at the following locations to find the objects to complete the game.
- Under the tablecloth.
- Sweep the fireplace, remove the belt, then sweep again.
- Zoom in on the red stocking and wait for the cat's tongue.
- Click on the floor lamp, then look on the cover.
- Zoom in on the rocking chair's base.
- Take the left ski, then look inside the boot.
- Take the right ski, then look near the top.
- Look under the bucket.
- Look under the rug corners. Lift the rug all the way for the lighter.
- Look in bottom drawer next to hat, then click on hat. Shake out another piece.
- Look under the presents.
- Look in the top drawer with scissors.
- Open the presents with the scissors.
- Push the bed lamp back. Click fast with the pillow and sheet to see below the right side of the bed and mattress until they are in air at the same time then look below (under the boxspring).
- Zoom in on the clock. Click it until the hands are at 12 o'clock. Pull the string below it three times and capture Santa's hand.
- Click on the picture next to the bed.
- Use the axe on the cake.
- Remove the decoration from the tree. Use the axe to remove the thistle and branches. Look on top.
- Look inside the bag below the tree, below the gloves and hat.
- Look below the remaining tree thistles.
- Give the star to the reindeer head, then look and zoom below its neck.
- Use the axe to cut the left chair seat.
- Click on the green bottle, then click again to lift it.
- After shaving off tree, empty your inventory. Use the tree as a battering ram on the door. Use the fire broom and shovel on the small pile in front of the door.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.