This page contains Dead Space 2 Hints for PC called "Schematic locations" and has been posted or updated on Mar 13, 2011 by Doc_Ro3.
- Developer: Visceral Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Action Shooter Third-Person
- Release: Jan 25, 2011
- ESRB: Mature
Search the indicated locations to find the corresponding schematic.
- Power Node: Found in the first Power Node locked room you find. You can open the locked door with a Power Node. One can be found on the ground through the door to the left of the closet.
- Hacker Suit: Found at the end of the tram walkway area, near the location you encounter the Fire Sack Necromorphs.
- Stasis Pack: Found on the tracks by where the flaming train passes you for the first time.
- Pulse Rifle: Once you are out of the train, it is in a corner just behind where the train is hanging.
- Javelin Spears: Found behind the big marker statue towards the windows on the left.
- Security Suit: Found on the top shelf of the room just past the door that you must slow down to walk through.
- Ripper: In the multi level room, ride the elevator down, then go to the right side of the room.
- Medium Health Pack: After turning off the gravity and going through the holes in the ceiling, it will be floating in the middle of the room.
- Line Gun Ammo: After crawling through the duct and falling, you will go through a storage room. You will find it behind some shelves on the right side.
- Detonator: Found in a room at the top of the church by the save station.
- Seeker Rifle: On the path at the start of the chapter, enter the door to the right. You will be on a balcony and the schematic will be on the far right side on the ground.
- Pulse Rounds: When you first meet Ellie, she will unlock the gate. Instead of going through the gate behind her, follow the path around to the right where it is blocked by debris
- Flame Thrower: After you exit the gym, follow the path and go into the classroom to find the "Kids Gone Crazy" text log. In that same room, there is a smaller room on the right side with blood on the wall. The schematic is on the ground.
- Ripper Blades: At the start of the chapter when you enter zero gravity, the schematic will be floating at the bottom of the room.
- Force Gun: After you exit the elevator, turn left. You will find some yellow lockers. The schematic in the second locker from the left.
- Contact Beam: The schematic is in the locked closet to the left of the location where you first see the save station on the wall. Use a Power Node to open the closet and get it.
- Vintage Suit: Found in the first locked door in this chapter.
- Detonator Mines: When you first talk to Ellie and Stross, go to the next room, and take a left. The schematic is beside a body.
- Large Med Pack: Found in the room where you first meet Ellie. It is located past the table in the corner. Use kinesis to move the table.
- Flame Fuel: When you encounter the laser traps, take a right from where they were located. You will see a few crates lying around. Use kinesis to move them to find the schematic and an audio log.
- Seeker Shells: Found behind the guardian mounted near the exit door of the room where you fight Stalkers and Cysts.
- Force Energy: When you reach the zero gravity area, go to the lower level to find it on the ground.
- Contact Energy: In the zero gravity station where you move the lasers to gain access to the shaft that leads inside, look outside from the inside of the shaft to find it.
- Advanced Suit: Enter the locked room opposite of the detonator mines trap. The schematic is inside this room, but you need a Power Node to open this locked room.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 07-20-2013
Posted on: 04-24-2013
Posted on: 07-14-2012
Posted on: 11-12-2011
Posted on: 07-23-2011
Posted on: 02-21-2011
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.