This page contains Deus Ex: Human Revolution Hints for PC called "Praxis Kit locations" and has been posted or updated on Sep 14, 2011 by liamalexander.
- Developer: Eidos Montreal
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Aug 23, 2011
- ESRB: Mature
Praxis Kit locations
Search the indicated locations to find the hidden Praxis Kits:
- Sarif Manufacturing Lab: As you exit the Assembly Line, you will reach the Factoring Labs with an elevator. After exiting the elevator, you will find the first Praxis Kit ahead in the hallway.
- Detroit City Sewers: Below or near the Chiron Building and around the northern sections of the Detroit Hub, enter the sewers, and look at the map. At the eastern corner, in a dead-end south of a sewer entrance, you will find a light wall. Upgrade your augmented strength to punch through the light wall and find the Praxis Kit.
- Detroit City Apartments: Enter the apartment building behind a locked gate down the alley behind the gun-runner's abandoned gas station. Go to the second floor of the apartment building, and break into the apartment with a level 5 lock, or enter the code "2356" to get in. Hack into the bedroom. Hack into the cage or enter the code "3663" (which is obtained from the computer terminal nearby) to enter the cage. Look on the shelves to your left when you enter the cage to find a Praxis Kit.
- Detroit LIMB Clinic: Two Praxis Kits can be bought here for 5,000 credits each. During the second visit to Detroit, the Praxis Kits will be restocked. A Doctor inside will also reward you with a Praxis Kit for completing his side quest during the second visit to Detroit.
- Hengsha LIMB Clinic: You can purchase two Praxis Kits here for 5,000 credits each. During the second visit, the Praxis Kits will be restocked. A Doctor inside will also reward you with a Praxis Kit for completing his side quest during the second visit.
- Hengsha City Streets: During your first visit, as Jensen moves to speak with the hacker in Alice Garden Pods, your pilot Malik will find you. Successfully complete her side quest to get a Praxis Kit.
- Hengsha Sewers: Underneath the city, look for a "U" section of sewers below the Huang Hua Hotel. You must be able to break through a light wall in the sewer to find a Praxit Kit with some pain killer.
- The Hive: Successfully complete the Bartender, Bobby Bao's, side-quest to get a Praxis Kit. Alternately, kill or stun Bobby Bao, and search his body to get the Praxis Kit.
- Hengsha: Successfully complete Malik's side quest to be rewarded with a Praxis Kit.
- Hengsha Court Gardens: Sneak into the elevator shaft. Instead of climbing up, climb down to the bottom of the shaft, and look underneath the elevator to find a Praxis Kit on the floor.
- Tai Yong Medical: On the second floor of the actual Tai Yong building, after entering the Lee Geng lab, go up to the second floor. Instead of going up to the third floor, turn left, take the hallway, and go through a door into another corridor where there are two offices. Enter the first office, or enter the second office and return to the first through the connecting door, to find a Praxis Kit in the south-western corner.
- Picus: As you enter the news building and reach the main office floor, you will see the area is empty. Go to the center row of cubicles, and check the center-left desks to find a Praxis Kit.
- Detroit City Apartments: Enter the apartment building across from the Chiron Building, and go up to the third floor to find a Praxis Kit near a dead body. There is an EMP mine hidden under the body; set it off first. You will find this one naturally while completing a main quest during your second visit to the Detroit Hub.
- Panchea: Deep inside the chaos of Panchea is a LIMB Clinic behind a barricade of vending machines. Move them or destroy them to get inside the Clinic. You can purchase two Praxis Kits for 5,000 credits each.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 10-25-2013
Posted on: 08-05-2012
Posted on: 06-06-2012
Posted on: 01-18-2012
Posted on: 10-18-2011
Posted on: 09-04-2011
Posted on: 08-07-2011