This page contains Minecraft Codes for PC - Windows called "Minecraft World: backup" and has been posted or updated on Jul 6, 2011 by Mickey39. Let us know what you think of this Code by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Mojang AB
- Publisher: Mojang AB
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Minecraft World: backup
The directory on your computer for Minecraft saved worlds and settings differs depending on what OS you're running.
- On Windows: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
Take note that the AppData directory is hidden, so be sure to show hidden files from within Folder Options.
- On Mac OS: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- On Linux: /home/username/.minecraft
The "saves" folder is what you want to back up.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft expert then please try to help others with their questions.