This page contains Minecraft Hints for PC called "Biomes" and has been posted or updated on Jul 19, 2011 by badboyCOD.
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: May 10, 2009
- ESRB: Not Set
This are separate areas within a Minecraft world that have different climatic conditions.
- Rain Forest: A heavily wooded biome with abundant trees and lakes. Trees may grow with leaves all the way to the ground, and are more likely to have branches.
- Swamp: This biome will have a number of small pools, and has a greater than normal chance of containing reeds.
- Seasonal Forest: This will have more trees than Woods, but not as many as Forest or Rain Forest.
- Savanna: Largely flat terrain, with few trees.
- Woods: A biome with roughly an average amount of trees.
- Taiga: Snowy biome with the same amount of trees as Rain Forest or Forest.
- Forest: Has the same amount of trees as Rain Forest, but they don't have the extra properties of Rain Forest trees.
- Desert:This will have mostly sandy terrain, and will contain a large amount of cacti. Can technically contain trees, however many fewer than Woods, but as trees can only grow on dirt it is very unlikely to find a tree.
- Plains: Large open grassy areas, with very few trees.
- Tundra: Snowy terrain, with a similar lack of trees as in Plains.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 07-15-2015
Posted on: 02-13-2015
From: Minecraft perso
Posted on: 11-22-2014
Posted on: 02-26-2014
Posted on: 02-05-2014
From: Fluttershy :3
Posted on: 01-31-2014
Posted on: 01-01-2014