This page contains Minecraft Hints for PC called "Biomes" and has been posted or updated on Jul 19, 2011 by badboyCOD.
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: May 10, 2009
- ESRB: Not Set
This are separate areas within a Minecraft world that have different climatic conditions.
- Rain Forest: A heavily wooded biome with abundant trees and lakes. Trees may grow with leaves all the way to the ground, and are more likely to have branches.
- Swamp: This biome will have a number of small pools, and has a greater than normal chance of containing reeds.
- Seasonal Forest: This will have more trees than Woods, but not as many as Forest or Rain Forest.
- Savanna: Largely flat terrain, with few trees.
- Woods: A biome with roughly an average amount of trees.
- Taiga: Snowy biome with the same amount of trees as Rain Forest or Forest.
- Forest: Has the same amount of trees as Rain Forest, but they don't have the extra properties of Rain Forest trees.
- Desert:This will have mostly sandy terrain, and will contain a large amount of cacti. Can technically contain trees, however many fewer than Woods, but as trees can only grow on dirt it is very unlikely to find a tree.
- Plains: Large open grassy areas, with very few trees.
- Tundra: Snowy terrain, with a similar lack of trees as in Plains.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Posted on: 07-15-2015
Posted on: 02-13-2015
From: Minecraft perso
Posted on: 11-22-2014
Posted on: 02-26-2014
Posted on: 02-05-2014
From: Fluttershy :3
Posted on: 01-31-2014
Posted on: 01-01-2014