This page contains Minecraft Hints for PC - Windows called "Simple minecraft beginner walkthrough" and has been posted or updated on Feb 27, 2014 by Herobrine. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Mojang AB
- Publisher: Mojang AB
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Simple minecraft beginner walkthrough
Here's a simple walk-through of what you should be doing for survival when you first spawn in your world!
1. First you need a shelter. Punch down a tree with your fist. Create an Axe. Chop down trees until you have 64 oak wood blocks, then make those into wooden planks. You should have 4 stacks of 64 planks. That is enough for one simple cottage, so just start making a square little house with a flat roof and grass for a floor. You can make your house better later!
2. Secondly, you need things like food, a bed, crafting table, and a furnace.
*Create a sword and kill 3 sheep to create a bed.
*Kill some of each animal, chicken, cow, and pig for food.
*8 cobblestone for the furnace.
3. Awesome! You are ready to start your life! On the second day you should start mining. Get coal, ores, so you can upgrade your picks and maybe one day mine diamond with your iron pick... mustn't hope too much now. Good luck and farewell!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft expert then please try to help others with their questions.