This page contains Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hints for PC - Windows called "All Weapons in MW3" and has been posted or updated on Nov 9, 2011 by blazeboy112. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Infinity Ward
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2011
- ESRB: Mature
All Weapons in MW3
Primary MW3 Weapons: Assault Rifles:
- TYPE 95 - 3 round burst
- ACR 6.8
- MK14 - Semi-automatic
Primary MW3 Weapons: Sub Machine Guns:
Primary MW3 Weapons: Light Machine Guns:
- L86 LSW
- PKP PECHENEG
Primary MW3 Weapons: Sniper Rifles:
- BARRETT 50CAL
- L118A - Bolt action
- MSR - Bolt action
Primary MW3 Weapons: Shotguns:
- USAS 12
- KSG 12
- MODEL 1887
Secondary MW3 Weapons: Machine Pistols:
Secondary MW3 Weapons: Handguns:
- USP .45
- 44 MAGNUM
- FIVE SEVEN
- DESERT EAGLE
Secondary MW3 Weapons: Launchers:
- STINGER - Vehicle lock-on only
- M320 GLM
Other: Weapon Proficiencies
- KICK - Lower weapon recoil.
- IMPACT -Increases bullet penetration.
- ATTACHMENTS - Allows two attachments to be added to the weapon.
- FOCUS - Lower flinching when you get shot by the enemy.
- SPEED - More your speed when you have the weapon equipped. This only works with Light Machine Guns and Sniper Rifles.
- BREATH - Allows you to steady your weapon by holding your breath for a limited time.
- STABILITY - More weapon sway when aiming.
- RANGE - Increases the weapon's range. Doesn't work with Light Machine Guns or Sniper Rifles.
- MELEE - Faster melee, but only works with Sub Machine Guns.
- DAMAGE - More damage. Shotguns only.
- FRAG - Cookable fragmentation grenade that causes lethal radius damage.
- SEMTEX - Works just like the FRAG, but it sticks to the first thing it touches, including other players. It has a set timer and cannot be cooked.
- THROWING KNIFE - One-hit kill. The knife can be retrieved and used again.
- BOUNCING BETTY - When triggered, it launches into the air and explodes. The blast can be avoided by going prone quickly.
- CLAYMORE - Anti-personnel mine that's triggered once the enemy gets close to it.
- C4 - harge of plastic explosives, set off manually with a detonator.
- FLASH GRENADE - Blinds the enemy.
- CONCUSSION GRENADE - Slows enemy movement
- SCRAMBLER - Once deployed, it scrambles the enemy radar within its effective radius.
- EMP GRENADE - Destroys enemy equipment & electronics.
- SMOKE GRENADE - Creates a thick smoke screen.
- TROPHY SYSTEM - Once deployed, it deflects explosives, e.g., missiles that are launched at its direction.
- TACTICAL INSERTION - Once deployed, you can respawn on it after you die. The TACTICAL INSERTION can be destroyed by the enemy.
- PORTABLE RADAR - Shows enemy movement within its radius once it has been deployed.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.