This page contains Portal 2 Easter Eggs for PC - Windows called "Bizarre Graffitti In Chapter 5" and has been posted or updated on Jul 6, 2011 by Liamyk3. Let us know what you think of this Easter Egg by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Valve Software
- Publisher: Valve Software
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Bizarre Graffitti In Chapter 5
Just after you hit bottom at the beginning of Chapter 6: The Fall, proceed towards the nearest wall to shoot a portal. Follow the wall to your left. In the corner you will notice a collage of shapes. Its right in the corner of the wall you have to shoot a portal at as an entry point to exit on the other side of the first fence. Look towards the corner, on the wall, where the light terminates with the shadow. Here's what you'll see:
- Near the ground: A heart logo similar to the heart logo on companion cubes.
- Above the heart, waist high to Chell: something that looks like a family crest, but also could be a pelvis because...
- Continuing upward: Something from it heading upward almost looks like a spine. Eventually, you can make out what appears to be a Humanoid shape. It appears to be looking upward at...
- The last image: The image of a dangling lamp.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Portal 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.