This page contains Dragon Age 2 Easter Eggs for PC called "Various Easter Eggs" and has been posted or updated on Apr 7, 2011 by cheeseguy84.
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Role-Playing PC-style RPG
- Release: Mar 8, 2011
- ESRB: Mature
Various Easter Eggs
- Sir Mixalot: Take Isabella in to the fade in the desire section. The devil will seduce her with the prospect of a boat in the harbor. When Isabella turns on you, they will say "I like huge boats and I cannot lie", which is a reference to Sir Mixalot's "I Like Huge Butts" song.
- Joss Whedon: In the work of random companion dialogue in the city between Anders and Isabella, they mentions that abominations are simple to escape because they make loud noises like "Grr Argh", which Anders refutes saying "Abominations to not go Grr Argh". In the work of the ending credits of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Joss Whedon's "Mutant Enemy Productions" credit screen shows a little monster which says "Grr Argh?"
- Wizard Of Oz: In your home when your sister says that her kids ought to be nobles now, your uncle says "And if wishes were poppy we'd all be dreaming right now".
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 09-21-2012
Posted on: 07-05-2012
Posted on: 06-01-2011