This page contains Wild Arms Hints for Playstation called "Multiple items" and has been posted or updated on Mar 4, 2009 by m4daking. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Media Vision
- Publisher: SCEA
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1997
- ESRB: Not Set
This trick works when only one of the item to be duplicated is present. Enter a battle and perform the following actions:
1. Have the first character (typically Jack) use a healing item, such as a berry or medicine.
2. Have the second character (typically Cecille) also use the same healing item.
3. Have the final character (typically Rudy), exchange the positions of the healing item and the item to be multiplied in the inventory. Then, have Rudy use the healing item.
After winning the battle, the inventory will contain 255 of the item that was multiplied.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Wild Arms expert then please try to help others with their questions.