This page contains Final Fantasy X-2 Hints for Playstation 2 called "Defeating Yojimbo" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by 06dknibbs. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: SquareSoft
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
- ESRB: Teen
If you fight Yojimbo at a low level you might struggle however there is an easy ways to defeat him. You will need a:
- White mage, must know cura or curaga (curaga if possible), Raise and esuna. Also 2 strong attackers eg: warriors.
- Keep attacking and using pray on your party. If someone falls down to low HP cast cura or curaga. If someon gets poisoned cast esuna on them IMMEDIETLY.
- You should be ok but when he uses Zanmato all your charecters will drop down to 1Hp this is why you must heal poison (If it takes effect the charecter will die) to avoid dieing quickly cast Cura or Curaga on the whole party. If someone does die cast raise or use a pheonix down.
- Keep attacking and he should die. You can also do this stratergy with items Eg: antidote/remedy, mega-potion and pheonix down.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Final Fantasy X-2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.