This page contains Final Fantasy X-2 Hints for Playstation 2 called "Defeating Yojimbo" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by 06dknibbs.
- Developer: Squaresoft
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Nov 18, 2003
- ESRB: Teen
If you fight Yojimbo at a low level you might struggle however there is an easy ways to defeat him. You will need a:
- White mage, must know cura or curaga (curaga if possible), Raise and esuna. Also 2 strong attackers eg: warriors.
- Keep attacking and using pray on your party. If someone falls down to low HP cast cura or curaga. If someon gets poisoned cast esuna on them IMMEDIETLY.
- You should be ok but when he uses Zanmato all your charecters will drop down to 1Hp this is why you must heal poison (If it takes effect the charecter will die) to avoid dieing quickly cast Cura or Curaga on the whole party. If someone does die cast raise or use a pheonix down.
- Keep attacking and he should die. You can also do this stratergy with items Eg: antidote/remedy, mega-potion and pheonix down.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 12-26-2014
Posted on: 12-12-2013
From: I'm gaz
Posted on: 07-31-2012
Posted on: 07-10-2012
Posted on: 05-29-2012
Posted on: 03-07-2010