This page contains Spider-man 2 Hints for Playstation 2 called "Charged Jumps Advice" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2009 by cheathunter. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Treyarch
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Adventure Sci-Fi
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2004
- ESRB: Teen
Charged Jumps Advice
Here is some advice about charged jumps:
- You can jump the gap between two towers by charging your jump. This move is easy to use and you should be using it the whole the time in the game if you want to get some serious distance.
- You don't always have to charge your jump. There are some times when a regular jump is as good, or maybe even better, and its definitely faster.
- If you charge your jump while you're crawling, you can scale buildings a lot faster.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Spider-man 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.