This page contains Tales Of Legendia Hints for Playstation 2 called "Forest of No Return" and has been posted or updated on Feb 26, 2008 by vhayste. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2006
- ESRB: Teen
Forest of No Return
This place is a maze. If you have a hard time navigating the place, Moses will offer help. But if you follow the correct path, you can get good items along the way and a title for Senel.
- From your starting position, go RIGHT, UP, then LEFT. Get item, then LEFT.
- Go LEFT,then UP. Save your game. Proceed to the RIGHT.
- Go UP, then RIGHT.
- Cutscene, go UP for an item, RIGHT for another chest, then keep going to
- Grab the item, go RIGHT for another chest, go back to the split and go UP. You can shop from the merchant in case you need to restock. Go to the RIGHT.
- Go to the RIGHT.
- Cutscene, go UP and LEFT
- Go LEFT then DOWN
- Go right, through the dark field for an item. Then go back to the split and go DOWN, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT.
- Go UP then RIGHT for a weapon for MOses. Go back to the split and go LEFT.
- Grab the item then go UP
- Go UP until you reach an item. Go back DOWN, then RIGHT where you see some blue butterflies.
- Go DOWN, then RIGHT. Continue until you reach a save point. You made it out of the maze :)
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Tales Of Legendia expert then please try to help others with their questions.