This page contains Dirge Of Cerberus: Final Fantasy 7 Hints for Playstation 2 called "Hidden Items and Cardkeys" and has been posted or updated on Aug 12, 2008 by vhayste. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2006
- ESRB: Teen
Hidden Items and Cardkeys
In the mission where you will fight Nero, you will collect 4 items. You must collect several cardkeys to find some of the hidden items in the mission.
1. One cardkey is hidden behind the shop.
2. Inside a cargo in the tunnels.
3. In a explosive barrel, (you can see it clearly when you are in the building where the Deepground gatling guns are) its on a left building.
4. Where you go in a tunnel, Vincent will say "Up there?" Look upwards beside the lights, shoot the hanging mine and it will drop a cardkey.
5 . In the are where you will fight Nero, it's on the end of the cliff. (so be careful or you might drop and cannot get back again to finish the mission)
If you get a first cardkey go and open the laser walls. Second open the one that has many walls, you will get the Lucky Barrel. Open the one that is beside the gatling and you will get the Bayonet. Lastly, open the one beside the vents, because it will only give you a Limit Breaker. The other one is in the other side of the broken pipeline.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Dirge Of Cerberus: Final Fantasy 7 expert then please try to help others with their questions.