This page contains Need For Speed: Undercover Hints for Playstation 2 called "Performance setting help" and has been posted or updated on Mar 21, 2011 by rockerman161297. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Performance setting help
- Engine: topone to the right,middleone to the left,lowerone to the left. this gives more horsepower and helps you to dash out heavy cop cars.
- Transmission: topone towards topspeed,middleone towards acceleration, lowerone towards topspeed. this gives more topspeed as most cars already have higher acceleration than topspeed.
- Suspension: topone towards understeer,middleone towards oversteer, lowerone towards oversteer. this gives slight understeer because if its in oversteer then you'll just crash to the side of the road. You can use speedbreaker for tight corners at high speed.
- Nitrous: topone towards velocity, middleone towards duration, lowerone towards duration.
- this is actually a glitch. When you do this the velocity goes to the max(you notice white jets of fire at the exhaust tips when using nos)and the duration acts as if all three bars are at the center. its helpful as you need velocity urgently at times when you crash.
- Tires: towards grip.the reason is with the last notes.
- Brakes: topone towards rear bias,middleone towards front bias, lowerone towards front bias.
- this helps as all cars in the game are rear wheel drive, so the brakes have to be stronger at the rear wheels.
- Supercharger/turbo: topone towards high rpm, middleone towards low rpm, lowerone towards high rpm. here its useful if the rpm is high as you have put tires towards grip so if the car sticks to the ground because of the spoiler, has more grip and has hogh rpm it moves faster.(reason for putting tires to grip is here.)
View all Cheats for Need For Speed: Undercover
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Need For Speed: Undercover expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos