This page contains Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Hints for Playstation 2 called "True Ending" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by vhayste. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: ATLUS
- Publisher: ATLUS
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
The following steps are completely optional. Remember that this “extended” gameplay is all about dungeon crawling so make sure you’ve saved your game in the outside world; once you’re inside the TV, there's no way that you can exit. Do the following steps to unlock the new dungeon and view the true ending.
- 1. After talking to everybody you have max links with, you’ll be asked if you want to return home. Select NO.
- 2. Head to Junes and examine the elevator. Select No again. Examine it again and select “I’m not finished yet”. Answer “Yes” afterwards. Watch the following scenes.
- 3. Once in control, head to Samegawa Flood Plain and talk to Ryotaro and Nanako by the riverbed.
- 4. Go to the Central Shopping District and enter the Velvet Room. Igor will give you the Orb of Sight. Upon exiting, it will start to rain.
- 5. Talk to the attendant standing by the Gas Station. Keep on talking to him and don’t leave him until you squeeze every bit of info from him.
- 6. Head to Junes and gather everyone at the food court. Prepare your team and enter the TV World.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 expert then please try to help others with their questions.