This page contains Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Hints for Playstation 2 called "True Ending" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by vhayste. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
The following steps are completely optional. Remember that this “extended” gameplay is all about dungeon crawling so make sure you’ve saved your game in the outside world; once you’re inside the TV, there's no way that you can exit. Do the following steps to unlock the new dungeon and view the true ending.
- 1. After talking to everybody you have max links with, you’ll be asked if you want to return home. Select NO.
- 2. Head to Junes and examine the elevator. Select No again. Examine it again and select “I’m not finished yet”. Answer “Yes” afterwards. Watch the following scenes.
- 3. Once in control, head to Samegawa Flood Plain and talk to Ryotaro and Nanako by the riverbed.
- 4. Go to the Central Shopping District and enter the Velvet Room. Igor will give you the Orb of Sight. Upon exiting, it will start to rain.
- 5. Talk to the attendant standing by the Gas Station. Keep on talking to him and don’t leave him until you squeeze every bit of info from him.
- 6. Head to Junes and gather everyone at the food court. Prepare your team and enter the TV World.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 expert then please try to help others with their questions.