This page contains FIFA Soccer 2003 Hints for Playstation 2 called "Keys to Improving Your Game" and has been posted or updated on Jul 24, 2007 by kasteen. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: EA Canada
- Publisher: EA Sports
- Genre: Sports Traditional Soccer
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
- ESRB: Everyone
Keys to Improving Your Game
- 1: The combination of player runs (L1) and through ball [Triangle] can be deadly. Send your player on a run and just before he goes off-side send a through ball in to his path.
- 2: When defending be patient. Sprinting while defending or lunging in will only allow your opponent to turn and leave you dead. Hold your ground, gradually close down the passing lanes and then box him in.
- 3: Remember to use your whole team, pulling players out of position will create holes in your formation and leave you open to a counter attack. Instead switch to a more appropriate player for that position on the field.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an FIFA Soccer 2003 expert then please try to help others with their questions.