Skills, qualities and Loss Bonuses Cheat for Assassin's Creed: RevelationsHome / Playstation 3 / All Cheats /
This page contains Assassin's Creed: Revelations Hints for Playstation 3 called "Skills, qualities and Loss Bonuses" and has been posted or updated on Nov 19, 2011 by derrell. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Skills, qualities and Loss Bonuses
These are just the skills, qualities and defeats the bonuses are amazing hold in the beta version of the Multiplayer!
- Explosive Trap (NEW) - If it is armed explode the booby trap, when a goal or a runner steps on them.
- Curfew (NEW) - Removes all of the pursuer fall environment. Perfectly suited to pursuer to fall into the trap or to prevent the escape of a target.
- Dress - short-term changes the appearance to surprise other Templars.
- Bangers - Throw firecrackers on the ground to opponents and dazzled the crowd to move in a panic. Pay attention to the behavior of the crowd to discover your purpose!
- Throwing Knives - Use throwing knives to hurt your opponent, they slow down or crash while on leave of climbing.
- Smoke Bomb - Throw a smoke bomb to distract the crowd and rival Templars.
- Gift - Set secretly a dose of poison-free, which eliminates your goal slowly.
- Transform - Transform characters from the crowd and hide yourself in your duplicate themselves against persecution.
- Observers (NEW) - targets remain longer recognized when there is no visual contact.
- Expanded jostling - Increases the number of civilians, which can bump into you before you lose your balance.
- Hot hunting (NEW) - Increases your speed in pursuit of your target and reduces the speed with which empties your proximity indicator.
- Doppelganger - Every time you submersion in a group that automatically transforms a civilian into your doppelganger.
- Stiller animus Hack (NEW) - When the counter reaches 7 Series, the animus can be hacked and arrows raining from the sky, killing all the Templars other agents.
- Animus Hack (NEW) - When the counter reaches 9 Series, the animus can be hacked and arrows raining from the sky, killing all the Templars other agents.
- X-ray vision (NEW) - Breach goals outside of your field of vision until you commit the next attack. Is available after 5 deaths or stuns succession.
- Scanner (NEW) - Exposes a target in your sight by viewing the path with a yellow aura, until you commit the next attack. Is available after 5 job losses in succession.
- Revelation (NEW) - Breach the chase in your view until you commit the next attack. Is available after 5 deaths or stuns succession.
- Small Hack (NEW) - Allows you to eliminate, your next goal from a distance. Is available after 5 job losses in succession.
View all Cheats for Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Assassin's Creed: Revelations expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos