This page contains Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair Hints for Playstation 3 called "Hidden Konami items" and has been posted or updated on Aug 20, 2010 by poobrain. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2011
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Hidden Konami items
Collect the indicated items to get extra points. Note: They will not appear in your inventory.
- Chapter 1 Bell: In the room with the three bells, slide underneath the lowest one. Jump up into it and the bell will drop down to your left.
- Chapter 2 Crown: Hit the following keys on the piano (counting from the right): 5 white, 5 black, 6 white, 5 white, 2 black, 5 white, 5 black, 6 black.
- Chapter 3 Moai: Wake the Boss and let him clear the room. Then, jump kick through the center of the vortex in the background and the Moai will appear there.
- Chapter 4 Goemon: Find the a small dark alcove jutting out of the wall at the right side of the level. Enter it and the Goemon will appear to your left.
- Chapter 5 Vic Viper: Enter the top right corner of the right building and tap Up. Vic Viper will fly across above the building from the right.
- Chapter 6 Konami Man: Jump up next to the blue roof before the final staircase and tap Up. Konami Man will fly in from the right and just above you.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair expert then please try to help others with their questions.