This page contains The Witch And The Hundred Knights Hints for Playstation 3 called "Distortion Points Chapter 12" and has been posted or updated on Mar 28, 2014 by carinza. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Nippon Ichi Software
- Publisher: NIS America
- Genre: Role-Playing Action RPG
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2014
- ESRB: Teen
Distortion Points Chapter 12
To clear Chapter 12, you will have to craft 7 distortions. Their precise areas can be hard to discover. You will have to develop karma by carrying out and assaulting citizens Witch Supremacy on different structures, all without the Limited Gaze aspect geared up (because it avoids you from acquiring karma). As you get karma, you can go back to familiar maps and trigger cutscenes, which in some cases consist of battles and which constantly end with a battle with a monster referred to as The Editor (its precise kind and attacks differ). The last occasion on the list needs that you have actually initially completed the 6 prior occasions prior to it will appear. The place of each occasion is as follows:
- Near St. Dulche - See our home near the far northwest corner of the map, which was formerly obstructed by a degree 38 anti-magic stone.
- Downtown Amataya - Technique the alley on the right side of the map several times to cause a series of scenes leading up to a boss battle.
- Tettara Desert - See Lucchini's home town, Hidden Astaro, near the northeast corner of the map. You will set off an occasion near the well.
- Wudes Forest - Browse through the Witch's Yard area, a lot of quickly available from the far northwest pillar.
- Brokenturm - From the Select Pillar, start up the stairs just to the.
- Yaptolacca Ravine - Go to the hut where you discovered the medication guy formerly. The scene is activated just east from there. You could require to rob the hut.
- Castle Gate - Head north with this area and if you have adequate karma and have actually fulfilled the requirements, the last scene follows.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Witch And The Hundred Knights expert then please try to help others with their questions.