This page contains Grand Theft Auto 4 Hints for Playstation 3 called "Random Friends" and has been posted or updated on Nov 26, 2008 by mcnicol12. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Brian 1: Next to Roman's cab business.
- Brian 2: Near Comrades Bar(Vlad's Bar) and your Schottler Safehouse.
- Brian 3: Downtown, on a street corner.
- Badman: You'll find him sitting on a bench in front of the Pill Pharm Pharmacy in East Island City.
- Mel-He: can be found on the sidewalk just up the street from the original safehouse in Schottler.
- Ilyena Fausin: On the boardwalk in Schottler. Usually when you're on your way to the Bowling Alley.
- Hossan: On a street corner in Algonquin. He's selling handbags now.
- Sara 1 (only appears at night):
In Suffolk after Hossan's encounter.
- Sara 2: Pier 45 in Fishmarket South.
- Pathos 1: On the main drag in Star Junction.
- Pathos 2: On the main strip in Star Junction. He's not to far away from your first encounter.
- Jeff 1: On a corner in East Holland.
- Jeff 2: You'll receive a phone call from him later.
- Jeff 3: He's sitting on a sidewalk bench in Suffolk. Across from Ray's restaurant.
- Cherise (only if you spared her life in Ruff Rider): At the Clukin' Bell in Northwood Algonquin.
- Marnie 1: She's strung out on a park bench in Alderney city. She's facing the big fountain.
- Marnie 2: She's in Varsity Heights leaning up against a building on a corner.
- Eliie Low 1: He's at the mouth of an alley in Alderney City.
- Eliie Low 2: You meet him in Berchem.
- Ivan (If you spared him in "Ivan The Not So Terrible): He's on a corner in Acter, Alderney.
- Clarence (Only if you spared him in "Holland Nights): You'll run into him on the streets of East Holland.
- Gracie: You'll find her standing outside her home in Acter.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Grand Theft Auto 4 expert then please try to help others with their questions.