This page contains Fallout 3 Unlockables for Playstation 3 called "Weapon Schematics" and has been posted or updated on Feb 24, 2009 by doyle138.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 28, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
- Bottlecap Mine - Lunchbox, Cherry Bomb, Sensor Module, 10 Bottle Caps - Given by Moira Brown in the The Wasteland Survival Guide quest If you bring a frag mine back to her, Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop, Knick Knack in Little Lamplight, Quest Reward for telling Herbert Dashwood about Argyle
- Dart Gun - Paint Gun, Radscorpion Poison Gland, Toy Car, Surgical Tubing -MDPL-05 Power Station, Lydia Montenegro, Head of State Quest reward, Michael Masters if he runs Boutique Le Chic
- Deathclaw Gauntlet - Wonder Glue, Leather Belt, Medical Brace, Deathclaw Hand - F.Scott Key Trail & Campground, Quest Reward for Helping Bannon in Rivet City
- Nuke Grenade - Nuka-Cola Quantum, Tin can, Turpentine, Abraxo Cleaner - Doc Hoff, Sierra Petrovita, Yao Guai Cave (reached through Cliffside Cavern)
- Railway Rifle - Fission Battery, Pressure Cooker, Steam Gauge Assembly, Crutch - Tulip in Underworld, Stealing Independence, MDPL-13 Power Station
- Rock-It Launcher - Vacuum Cleaner, Leaf Blower, Firehose Nozzle, Conductor - Crazy Wolfgang, Moira Brown, Rivet City Armory, Vault 101 (In the framed quote safe in James' office)
- ShishKebab - Motorcycle Gas Tank, Motorcycle Handbrake, Lawnmower Blade, Pilot Light - Lucky Harith, Vance (Blood Ties Reward) Unmarked Outcast shack South West of SatCom Array NN-03d
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 01-25-2014
Posted on: 01-11-2014
Posted on: 05-05-2012
Posted on: 02-02-2012
Posted on: 10-04-2011
Posted on: 03-20-2010
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.