This page contains The Incredible Hulk Hints for Playstation 3 called "Comic book locations" and has been posted or updated on Sep 23, 2009 by Sweedie. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Edge of Reality
- Publisher: Sega
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Jun 5, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
Comic book locations
The comic books are located at the folloiwng locations.
- 1. Face Of The Monster: At the Latverian Embassy.
- 2. Bruce And Goliath: At Stark Tower.
- 3. The Flop-tastic Four: On the Baxter Building.
- 4. Sonic Assault: Two blocks west of One World Plaza, two blocks north of the Reuters Building. It is located where the two intersect on a ledge mid-building.
- 5. Bye Bye Bi-Beast: At the southern tip of the island near the docks in a pass thru the building.
- 6. Talbot The Madman: At the Daily Bugle.
- 7. Just a Hop Skip And A Jump: On the domed roof of the World Financial Center.
- 8. Blonsky... Broken...: Go to the Latverian embassy, then move towards Central Park. When you get to the last building before Central Park, turn south. It is on top of tallest building with the dome top.
- 9. Turrett Syndrome: In the Central Park subway terminal.
- 10. Fired From The Sky: On the rooftop of Nelson and Murdock, Attorneys At Law.
- 11. The Lesser Of Two Evils: On top of a fountain near the Flatiron Building.
- 12. Enclave's Ultimate Weapon: On the Belvedere Castle in Central Park near the lake.
- 13 This Is Only a Test...: Start at the top right corner of Central Park and go up one square. You should be on a big square building on the map. Go right one building and you will see it in the upper left of the lower roof of that building.
- 14. Betty's Peril: On the top of the Flat Iron Building.
- 15. Abomination Domination: At the Marvel Comics Office front door.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Incredible Hulk expert then please try to help others with their questions.