This page contains Dragon Age: Origins Easter Eggs for Playstation 3 called "Developers Notes" and has been posted or updated on Sep 10, 2010 by doyle138.
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Nov 3, 2009
- ESRB: Mature
After The Urn of Sacred Ashes quest, Haven will have a massive set of developer quotes in the form of gravestones behind the farm house;
- Haven tombstone: "Questing for Blackrock Sword. Be back soon --MB" refers to Ultima VII.
- Haven tombstone: "The LHC did it..." refers to the Large Hadron Collider.
- Haven Tombstone: "Jennifer Hepler: Queen of the Dwarves." Jennifer is a BioWare writer who worked on Dragon Age. Presumably, she is Queen of the Dwarves.
- Haven Tombstone: "Building 7." refers to the third tower to collapse on 9/11.
- Haven Tombstone: "In memory of John Doe: human commoner."
- Haven Tombstone: "Great-great-great grandfather Gygax."
- Haven Tombstone: "Cori May: Here I stay."
- Haven Tombstone: "Sheryl was not buried here. She was cremated."
- Haven Tombstone: "In memory of Aluvian Darkstar, who fought the darkspawn relentlessly for four years." This seems to be a nod to Bioware reusing names for pre-generated characters. It seems likely she was a test character while the game was in development. Or possibly, a reference to the Aluvian race in the once popular Turbine-developed MMORPG, Asheron's Call.
- Haven Tombstone: "I told you I was sick" is a reference to Spike Milligan, who quipped that he wanted his tombstone to read 'I told you I was ill'.
- Haven Tombstone: "post hoc ergo propter hoc". The line is the latin philosophical fallacy directly meaning "After this, therefore due to this"
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.