This page contains Dragon Age: Origins Easter Eggs for Playstation 3 called "Developers Notes" and has been posted or updated on Sep 10, 2010 by doyle138. Let us know what you think of this Easter Egg by thumbs voting.
After The Urn of Sacred Ashes quest, Haven will have a massive set of developer quotes in the form of gravestones behind the farm house;
- Haven tombstone: "Questing for Blackrock Sword. Be back soon --MB" refers to Ultima VII.
- Haven tombstone: "The LHC did it..." refers to the Large Hadron Collider.
- Haven Tombstone: "Jennifer Hepler: Queen of the Dwarves." Jennifer is a BioWare writer who worked on Dragon Age. Presumably, she is Queen of the Dwarves.
- Haven Tombstone: "Building 7." refers to the third tower to collapse on 9/11.
- Haven Tombstone: "In memory of John Doe: human commoner."
- Haven Tombstone: "Great-great-great grandfather Gygax."
- Haven Tombstone: "Cori May: Here I stay."
- Haven Tombstone: "Sheryl was not buried here. She was cremated."
- Haven Tombstone: "In memory of Aluvian Darkstar, who fought the darkspawn relentlessly for four years." This seems to be a nod to Bioware reusing names for pre-generated characters. It seems likely she was a test character while the game was in development. Or possibly, a reference to the Aluvian race in the once popular Turbine-developed MMORPG, Asheron's Call.
- Haven Tombstone: "I told you I was sick" is a reference to Spike Milligan, who quipped that he wanted his tombstone to read 'I told you I was ill'.
- Haven Tombstone: "post hoc ergo propter hoc". The line is the latin philosophical fallacy directly meaning "After this, therefore due to this"
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Dragon Age: Origins expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos