This page contains Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hints for Playstation 3 called "Weapon Loadouts" and has been posted or updated on Jan 18, 2010 by Rambo285.
- Developer: Infinity Ward
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Nov 10, 2009
- ESRB: Mature
- Jack the Ripper: Ranks 1-24 Pick a Sub-Machine Gun such as the MP5K, or the UMP.45 and a handgun for weight ratio. Now, for perk 1 use Marathon, and for perk 2 use Lightweight, and finally Commando for perk 3. And once unlocked - The throwing Knife. With this loadout you can have unlimited sprint(Marathon) move faster(Lightweight) and knife people from increased distance.(Commando)
- Jack the Ripper: Ranks 25-49 By this stage you should have unlocked tactical knife with your handgun, so use this to get a much faster melee attack. At level 29 you can use Ninja Pro(You must unlock Ninja Pro) and you can knife people with totally silent knifing carnage!
- Jack the Ripper: Ranks 50-70 You should have fully upgraded all of your perks, so swap your deathstreak for final stand and that should see you right if you happen to miss-time your attacks.
- Flyswatter: Ranks 1-24 Pick the RPD due to its power, and for perk 1 use sleight of hand, for much faster reloading, and for perk two use stopping power, which is more powerful shots, and for perk 2 use steady aim, to ensure every shot you're taking hits its target. And, as you're secondary weapon have a AT4-H missile Launcher.
- Flyswatter: Ranks 24-49 By this stage you should have grip for your RPD, so use this for better accuracy. At level 30, you'll have the stinger missile so replace your AT4-H missile launcher for your stinger missile.
- Flyswatter: Ranks 50-70 A good idea here is to use Bling and stick on the FMJ and the grip. Also, use stopping power pro for extra damage versus vehicles.
Posted on: 07-17-2012
Posted on: 03-28-2010
Posted on: 03-11-2010
Posted on: 02-23-2010
Posted on: 01-12-2010