This page contains Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hints for Playstation 3 called "Weapon Loadouts" and has been posted or updated on Jan 18, 2010 by Rambo285.
- Developer: Infinity Ward
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Nov 10, 2009
- ESRB: Mature
- Jack the Ripper: Ranks 1-24 Pick a Sub-Machine Gun such as the MP5K, or the UMP.45 and a handgun for weight ratio. Now, for perk 1 use Marathon, and for perk 2 use Lightweight, and finally Commando for perk 3. And once unlocked - The throwing Knife. With this loadout you can have unlimited sprint(Marathon) move faster(Lightweight) and knife people from increased distance.(Commando)
- Jack the Ripper: Ranks 25-49 By this stage you should have unlocked tactical knife with your handgun, so use this to get a much faster melee attack. At level 29 you can use Ninja Pro(You must unlock Ninja Pro) and you can knife people with totally silent knifing carnage!
- Jack the Ripper: Ranks 50-70 You should have fully upgraded all of your perks, so swap your deathstreak for final stand and that should see you right if you happen to miss-time your attacks.
- Flyswatter: Ranks 1-24 Pick the RPD due to its power, and for perk 1 use sleight of hand, for much faster reloading, and for perk two use stopping power, which is more powerful shots, and for perk 2 use steady aim, to ensure every shot you're taking hits its target. And, as you're secondary weapon have a AT4-H missile Launcher.
- Flyswatter: Ranks 24-49 By this stage you should have grip for your RPD, so use this for better accuracy. At level 30, you'll have the stinger missile so replace your AT4-H missile launcher for your stinger missile.
- Flyswatter: Ranks 50-70 A good idea here is to use Bling and stick on the FMJ and the grip. Also, use stopping power pro for extra damage versus vehicles.
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 07-17-2012
Posted on: 03-28-2010
Posted on: 03-11-2010
Posted on: 02-23-2010
Posted on: 01-12-2010