This page contains Fallout: New Vegas Hints for Playstation 3 called "Snow Globes" and has been posted or updated on Oct 21, 2010 by franz314. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing First-Person
- Release: Oct 19, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
The Globe Trotter Achievement / Trophy requires you to collect seven Snow Globes in New Vegas. Here are the locations of all seven:
- Mt. Charleston Snow Globe - Jacobstown / In the lodge, search the entrance and reception area. This Snow Globe is sitting on a curved desk by some terminals.
- Mormon Fort - Old Mormon Fort / Julie Farkas has an office inside a tower at the fort. The Snow Globe is on top of a bookcase here.
- Test Site - Lucky 38 Casino / Head to the cocktail lounge and look for the cash register. It's across from the entrance. The Snow Globe is behind the register.
- The Strip - Vault 21 / After you access Sarah's locked bedroom, grab this Snow Globe off of the table between the two beds.
- Nellis AFB - Nellis Air Force Base / Pete's makeshift museum holds this Snow Globe. It's on a table in the corner under a mural.
- Hoover Dam - Hoover Dam / Search the visitor center for a terminal near two curved desks. The Snow Globe can be found on a desk here.
- Goodsprings - Goodsprings Cemetery / Near the water tower is a patch of upturned soil by a small, rectangular grave marker. The Snow Globe is sitting in front of the marker.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Fallout: New Vegas expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 09-04-2011
Posted on: 02-02-2011
Posted on: 11-09-2010