This page contains Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hints for Playstation 3 called "Intel locations" and has been posted or updated on Mar 15, 2011 by Ichigo.
- Developer: Treyarch
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Nov 9, 2010
- ESRB: Mature
Search the demonstrated positions to find all 42 Intel laptops:
Mission 1: Operation 40
1. It is on a crate interior a construction after going up a high ground and transient a tool for fighting depot. It is directly ahead as you go in the construction with Woods and Bowman premier the way.
2. It is on the dresser interior of a bedroom with a bed and television in the next locality you go in after you have slain the phony Castro.
3. It is on peak of a ladder interior of the first hangar you go in just after you rappel down from the hill to the airfield.
Mission 2: Vorkuta
4. It is on peak of a cabinet on the second floor of the first construction you go in with Reznov just after the prisoners have taken out the tower after going along the train backyard behind cover.
5. It is on a table interior the armory with a couple of radios. The armory is just after Sergei passes away from retaining the security doorway open for you and the other prisoners to get through.
6. It is on the base ledge of a rack beside the back of the construction you start in after the cutscene from being gassed. There will be a pallet jack and lantern in front of it. You should catch this Intel before getting on the bike.
Mission 3: U.S.D.D.
Mission 4: Executive Order
7. It is on the third floor of the communications construction on peak of the right table that is below the four TV's and golden emblem. You should catch this Intel before going up the ladder to the peak of the communications building.
8. It is interior the command room for the rocket. It is in the far left corner after you assault a aperture in the partition on peak of the computer in the corner.
9. It is interior another command room below ground on peak of a radar computer underneath the window. This is down the auditorium to the right after the offices.
Mission 5: S.O.G.
10. It is on peak of a assortment of ammo crates in the back locality you are keeping protected from being hurried by the foe and when you require to decimate the three T55 tanks. You should catch this Intel before next Woods into the aperture in the ground.
11. It is in the bunker at the base left corner of the hill. It is seated interior the right window.
12. It is in the bigger bunker you go in after keeping Woods. It is on a ledge after you overtake through the disintegrated support beams on blaze in the right corner of the identical room. You should catch this Intel before next Woods and going into the vehicle.
Mission 6: The Defector
13. It is on a table in the security room after you broken the room to find Reznov in it. This is furthermore the identical room with a projector and where there is a short cutscene.
14. It is on a table with a television interior of a construction down the road from when you first use the wireless to call in air support and where you journey with the M113 armored vehicle.
15. It is interior of a construction on a table in the corner at the end of the objective when you have to fight back the setting down zone. Make certain to catch this Intel before foes start coming. It will furthermore be right after you have to location the C4 on the overhead partition and then the container on the road explodes. It is the construction at the back far right corner from when you arrive out of the construction you utilised the C4 in.
Mission 7: Numbers
16. It is at the starting of the grade after you have interrogated Clarke. It is on a table in the back right corner behind you. You should catch this Intel rapidly so the Nova 6 gas does not murder you.
17. It is lying on the ground in front of a shack with rubbish all round on the ground. This is just after you skid down the steel roofing, and the game proceeds into slow-motion so you can murder the foes that appear.
18. It is lying on the steel roofing with rubbish as you extend to descend after Clarke gets shot in the head while you are seeking to save him. This is just before the end of the grade where you skid down plywood.
Mission 8: Project Nova
19. It is on a table with a lantern and documents in the two-story construction you arrive over roughly halfway through the mission. There are two snowplows out-of-doors the entrance.
20. It is on a table besides a cabinet in the hangar with a rocket in it. The table is in a room in the back right corner. You will require to overtake through this hangar to extend the mission.
21. It is on a pallet that is nearly absolutely enclosed in snowfall at the end of the ship. It is right before the steps to the right. You should catch this Intel before you use the cord to disembark the boat and before time sprints out.
Mission 9: Victor Charlie
22. It is lying contrary to the partition beside the west corner of the hut. It is right before you blade somebody in the back and just after stabbing somebody in their doze after ascending through a window with Woods.
23. It is lying on the ground interior the hut at the end of the village. It is directly ahead from where you go in the village. The Intel is in the east corner of the hut. The town is just after the stream locality you bathe through and vegetation explosives.
24. It is in the left burrows after Reznov assists you proceed a barricade impeding the route to the next tunnel. When you lead the way, rather than of going directly, proceed left. It is lying on the ground contrary to a rock on the right-hand edge of this tunnel.
Mission 10: Crash Site
25. It is on a crate besides some barrels at the starting of the mission. It is just before you embark the vessel and after the helicopter.
26. It is right after you disembark the boat. It is lying on the right edge of the dirt route in front of you besides a rock as you pursue your squad in the direction of the next objective.
27. It is on a rock just underneath the smashed into plane. When you start to descend from the wing, it is right underneath you before you go in the plane.
Mission 11: WMD
28. It is where you break the barracks with your squad. It is the second time that you depart Blackbird. It is down the steps to the left on the table as you go in the barracks.
29. It is on a bench interior of the utility room established in the communications tower. It is on the second grade, which is the grade you go in the doorway from at the far left corner and right before you head down the stairs.
30. It is on a table with explosives in front of the agency that is interior of the large warehouse with explosives universal else. You can catch this Intel before or after going into the office. However, it is simpler to get it before going into since there is not any resistance.
Mission 12: Payback
31. It is on a ledge interior the large ammunition room you go in after going through the left or right burrows when you escape. It is on the right edge of the room. You should catch this Intel before extending and exiting the below ground locality with Woods.
32. It is on the table with a wireless to the right of the marquee when you go out the below ground area. You should catch this Intel before getting in the helicopter with Woods.
33. It is right after you have set free the POWs. It is on a crate in the locality to the far left just before you come to the construction where Kravchenko is interior on the second floor.
Mission 13: Rebirth
34. It is lying on the ground besides the crate to your left as you go out the boats canister that you were concealing in. Kill the foe in front of you, catch the Intel, then proceed rapidly so you manage not get dotted from the helicopter in the area.
35. It is on a cage with a monkey in it interior of the containment unit in the center of the room. Do not fire the foe inside; rather than blade him. If you fire him, the containment unit will close, producing it unrealistic to catch the Intel established interior of it. However, if you make this error, easily pass away, and start from the last checkpoint to trial again.
36. It is soon after you have put on the gas mask when the locality gets gassed with Nova 6. You will first overtake through one dwelling, and then extend up the street to come to the next checkpoint. Before you proceed into the next dwelling with the checkpoint, there is a dwelling in front of it to the right that comprises the Intel. It is seated on the cabinet with a assortment of pots.
Mission 14: Revelations
37. It is on peak of a vending appliance in the first hallway to your left after you have broken out of the seating and stagger through the doors.
38. It is interior the rubbish can to the right on the left edge of the partition after you go out a room that initiates a long flashback cutscene. This is right after Intel #37.
39. It is on the table to the left interior of the first agency room you arrive over after you have a flashback with JFK as you head down the long hallway with the rocket taking off in the background.
Mission 15: Redemption
40. It is just behind the first boats canister you arrive across. It is lying on the ground under the door. It is right before you require to use the Valkyrie Rockets to take out the two helicopters overhead you.
41. It is in the second room you go in when you are interior the ship. It is under the table in front of you with a assortment of crates as you go in on the opposite edge of it. This room is after the locker room.
42. It is in the agency room at the end of the objective before you battle Dragovich. It is under the left table with the phone. This agency room is right besides the command room which is inundated on the smaller grade -- the room you go in just after going up the stairs.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 01-05-2014
From: Drunken Master
Posted on: 12-27-2012
From: Black Ops Chick
Posted on: 06-28-2012
Posted on: 05-15-2012
Posted on: 01-31-2012
Posted on: 11-28-2011
Posted on: 08-25-2011