This page contains Infamous 2 Hints for Playstation 3 called "Import Trophies Infamous" and has been posted or updated on Jul 12, 2011 by pakinkde. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Sucker Punch
- Publisher: SCEA
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2011
- ESRB: Teen
Import Trophies Infamous
At the main title screen, players can choose to import Trophy data from the original game that will grant access to in-game perks in Infamous 2:
- Good or Evil Trophies from Infamous (not full good or full evil, just some) - Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good Karma or level 1 evil Karma
- Trophies indicating players collected 25% of the blast shards from Infamous - Yields free energy cores in Infamous 2
- Trophies indicating players collected 50% or more of the blast cores in Infamous - Unlocks two free energy cores
- Infamous 1 Completest Trophy - Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty, unlocks 1000xp bonus for Infamous 2.
- Specific Trophies indicate decisions made in Infamous reflect side missions, Dead Drops and even dialog variety in Infamous 2.
Note that if you've replaced your hard drive, you won't get an option to use old data until you install inFamous 1.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Infamous 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.