This page contains Armored Core 5 Hints for Playstation 3 called "Background colors Team lobby Guide" and has been posted or updated on Apr 17, 2013 by m0nk3y12. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: From Software
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Simulation
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2012
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Background colors Team lobby Guide
The background color of your team members in the main team lobby indicates various statuses (what they are doing and their connection status).
- Background color Red: Out on a mission.
- Background color Flashing red: Forming a unit to go on a mission.
- Background color Blue: Network issue may make connecting to other players difficult.
- Background color Purple: Out on a mission and network issue.
- Background color Yellow: Slow network connection.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Armored Core 5 expert then please try to help others with their questions.