This page contains The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Hints for Playstation 3 called "Standing Stone Locations" and has been posted or updated on Nov 3, 2012 by BabyzRock1.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Nov 11, 2011
- ESRB: Mature
Standing Stone Locations
The video below will show you all thirteen Standing Stone Locations:
- Shadow Standing Stone Location: Become invisible once a day for an extended period of time.
- Steed Standing Stone Location: Increase carrying capacity without hindering movement.
- Lady Standing Stone Location: Regenerate health and stamina quickly.
- Apprentice Standing Stone Location: Regenerate magicka quickly but take increased spell damage.
- Tower Standing Stone Location: Open expert locks or lesser automatically.
- Lover Standing Stone Location: Improve all skills at an increased rate.
- Lord Standing Stone Location: Resistant to magicka and physical damage.
- Serpent Standing Stone Location: Use a paralyzing poison once a day.
- Thief Standing Stone Location: Learn Stealth skills 20% faster
- Warrior Standing Stone Location: Learn Combat skills 20% faster.
- Mage Standing Stone Location: Learn Magic skills 20% faster.
- Ritual Standing Stone Location: Re-animate dead corpses once a day.
- Atronarch Standing Stone Location: Magicka boost and absorb spell damage, but regenerate slowly.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 07-03-2015
Posted on: 06-13-2015
Posted on: 06-09-2014
Posted on: 01-22-2013
Posted on: 02-01-2012
Posted on: 01-16-2012
Posted on: 01-07-2012
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.