This page contains Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth Hints for PSP called "Transmute LV2 and LV3 items" and has been posted or updated on Nov 26, 2008 by vhayste. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: TOSE
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release Date: Jul 18, 2006
- ESRB: Teen
Transmute LV2 and LV3 items
When completing the towers in either hard or normal mode, make sure you keep the artifacts Manual of Resurrection or Fairy Bottle.
The Creation Gem is located inside the Tower of Lezard. Once you find it, follow these steps.
1. Equip the Creation Gem. This will increase Valkyrie's transmutation level to 2.
2. Transmute Manual of Resurrection or Fairy Bottle to get an Orihalcon
3. Transmute Orihalcon to get the Creation Jewel.
4. Equip the Creation Jewel and start transmuting really powerful weapons and equipment. You can even get high level recovery items from ordinary items. Check out the partial list below.
Vegetable Seed - Noble Elixir
Savory - Noble Banish
Mithril Ore - Ring of Learning
Bark of the Dryad - Dimension Slip
Book of Everlasting Life, Holy Relic Icicle Sword*
Broken Armor - Glare Sword**
Unicorn Horn - Unicorn's Horn***
Broken Sword - Glare Guard****
Broken Spear - Crimson Edge
Broken Bow - Elven Bow
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth expert then please try to help others with their questions.