This page contains Football Manager Handheld 2007 Hints for PSP called "Recommended players" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by Gingerninja 109. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
The easiest team to start with is Hartlepool United. They have a good squad and £20,000 to spend, which is good for a League 2 team. Play a 4-3-3 formation and sign the following players.
- Leo Fortune West: £10,000 to £12,000, 35 years old, but is well worth it.
- Giovanni Torre: From Portsmouth. Sign on a season long loan and free transfer at the end of season. 30 goals + striker.
- David Lucas: Excellent goalkeeper.
- Jack Hobbs: From liverpool. Sign on a season long loan and free transfer at the end of season Awesome central defender.
- Rui Marques: Sign for free from Leeds. Excellent central defender. 5 goals +.
- Matt Derbyshire: Season long loan. 30 goals + striker.
- Dino Maamria: Experienced attacking midfielder. Can buy from £1,000 to £8,000.
- Lewis Hunt: Speedy Right Back free from Southend.
- Ian Moore: Free transfer from Leeds. Excellent Striker 20 goals.
- Jamie Mole: On loan from Hearts. Speedy striker.
- Paul Boertain: Hard working left back. £10,000 at start of season. Free transfer at end.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Football Manager Handheld 2007 expert then please try to help others with their questions.