This page contains Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Hints for PSP called "Secret passages" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2010 by jameskanderlo... Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: EA Games
- Publisher: EA Games
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2007
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
- Other Platforms
This is how to unlock all secret passages
- Fat lady:go to fat lady and then ask the grifindor near there and he will give you the password
- Man on second floor of grand staircase:go to a ravenclaw student
- Woman with a green drees on third floor g s go to the man on the 1st floor of the gs and go back.
- Man on 1st floor near eye picture cast wgl on it
- Man on first floor of the gs talk to a huflepuff student.
- Man on sethenth floor(not neer entrance) : go to the other him on 4th floor
- Man in viaduct entrance: enoy the two slithrins so thay go away
- Man in libarry: go to great hall and cast wgl on the roof
- and colect newspaper.
- Man on third floor:talk to mertle.
- Man at the very botom of grand stircase:you unlock this in the game.
- Woman in dugon corridor: put inviabilety clok on and then go to the dungon coridor and there should be two slitherins there thay should talk and when finished follow them to potrate and stay untill harry says somthing along the lines of so thats what the password is.
- Man on forth floor(ridle guy)now this one is quite long so read carefuly: go to him and wait untill finished and then go to the man on number 6 on this whiting and talk and then the man on number 2 and then to the shepedes on the 1 / 2 floor landing and then to the man whith the number 7 in this reding and finaly to the man whith the number 5 in this reding and he will give u the password.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix expert then please try to help others with their questions.