This page contains Nintendo Land Hints for Wii U called "Alternate single player games" and has been posted or updated on Jan 5, 2013 by jesus.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Party
- Release: Nov 18, 2012
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Alternate single player games
A second player can use a Wiimote to make the following changes in the corresponding single player game.
- Octopus Dance: Pointing and press A on different objects to play various sounds.
- Takamaru's Ninja Castle: Aim at enemies and press A to hold them.
- Balloon Trip Breeze: Aim at objects and press A to knock them out of place.
- Donkey Kong's Crash Course: Point at player one and hold A to create a slow-down bubble.
- F-Zero Racing: Aim at obstacles and press A to destroy them.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 09-08-2014
Posted on: 12-31-2013
Posted on: 05-03-2013
Posted on: 04-10-2013
From: king dedede
Posted on: 04-09-2013
From: Boo vs dry bone
Posted on: 04-08-2013
Posted on: 12-22-2012
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.