This page contains Nintendo Land Hints for Wii U called "Alternate single player games" and has been posted or updated on Jan 5, 2013 by jesus.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Party
- Release: Nov 18, 2012
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Alternate single player games
A second player can use a Wiimote to make the following changes in the corresponding single player game.
- Octopus Dance: Pointing and press A on different objects to play various sounds.
- Takamaru's Ninja Castle: Aim at enemies and press A to hold them.
- Balloon Trip Breeze: Aim at objects and press A to knock them out of place.
- Donkey Kong's Crash Course: Point at player one and hold A to create a slow-down bubble.
- F-Zero Racing: Aim at obstacles and press A to destroy them.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 09-08-2014
Posted on: 12-31-2013
Posted on: 05-03-2013
Posted on: 04-10-2013
From: king dedede
Posted on: 04-09-2013
From: Boo vs dry bone
Posted on: 04-08-2013
Posted on: 12-22-2012