This page contains Nintendo Land Hints for Wii U called "Alternate single player games" and has been posted or updated on Jan 5, 2013 by jesus. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Miscellaneous Party
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2012
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Alternate single player games
A second player can use a Wiimote to make the following changes in the corresponding single player game.
- Octopus Dance: Pointing and press A on different objects to play various sounds.
- Takamaru's Ninja Castle: Aim at enemies and press A to hold them.
- Balloon Trip Breeze: Aim at objects and press A to knock them out of place.
- Donkey Kong's Crash Course: Point at player one and hold A to create a slow-down bubble.
- F-Zero Racing: Aim at obstacles and press A to destroy them.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Nintendo Land expert then please try to help others with their questions.