This page contains Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Hints for Wii U called "Tavern locations coordinates" and has been posted or updated on Nov 2, 2013 by squeakital.
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Oct 29, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
Tavern locations coordinates
Browse the suggested areas at the detailed coordinates on the world map to discover all 8 taverns and get the "Barfly" achievement. Merely stalk the barkeeper at each taverns, view a brief cutscene, and beat the outlaws to open the pub. If you integrate the perspectives for the particular area, you can see the pubs on the world map.
- Tavern #1. Andreas Island (573, 720 coordinates).
- Tavern #2. Salt Basic Bank (496, 629 coordinates).
- Tavern #3. Crooked Island (808, 545 coordinates).
- Tavern #4. Arroyos (192, 565 coordinates).
- Tavern #5. Corozal (37, 266 coordinates).
- Tavern #6. Grand Cayman (392, 325 coordinates).
- Tavern #7. Kingston (623, 172 coordinates).
- Tavern #8. Ile a Vache (839, 137 coordinates).
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 02-02-2014
Posted on: 12-08-2013
Posted on: 11-07-2013