This page contains Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Hints for Wii U called "Tavern locations coordinates" and has been posted or updated on Nov 2, 2013 by squeakital. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
- Other Platforms
Tavern locations coordinates
Browse the suggested areas at the detailed coordinates on the world map to discover all 8 taverns and get the "Barfly" achievement. Merely stalk the barkeeper at each taverns, view a brief cutscene, and beat the outlaws to open the pub. If you integrate the perspectives for the particular area, you can see the pubs on the world map.
- Tavern #1. Andreas Island (573, 720 coordinates).
- Tavern #2. Salt Basic Bank (496, 629 coordinates).
- Tavern #3. Crooked Island (808, 545 coordinates).
- Tavern #4. Arroyos (192, 565 coordinates).
- Tavern #5. Corozal (37, 266 coordinates).
- Tavern #6. Grand Cayman (392, 325 coordinates).
- Tavern #7. Kingston (623, 172 coordinates).
- Tavern #8. Ile a Vache (839, 137 coordinates).
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag expert then please try to help others with their questions.