Shipwreck locations coordinates Cheat for Assassin's Creed 4: Black FlagHome / Wii U / All Cheats /
This page contains Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Hints for Wii U called "Shipwreck locations coordinates" and has been posted or updated on Nov 2, 2013 by j628. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Shipwreck locations coordinates
Below the list of undersea shipwrecks coordinates which can be discovered at the shown place after Series 6-1 is finished.
- Shipwreck Number 1: San Ignacio (coordinates 378, 769)
- Shipwreck Number 2: Petite Caverne (coordinates 901, 264)
- Shipwreck Number 3: Jiguey (coordinates 564, 539)
- Shipwreck Number 4: Atocha (coordinates 632, 661)
- Shipwreck Number 5: Black Trench (coordinates 221, 449)
- Shipwreck Number 6: San Juan (coordinates 480, 486)
- Shipwreck Number 7: Devil's Eyes Cave (coordinates 487, 356)
- Shipwreck Number 8: Anotto Bay (coordinates 622, 276)
- Shipwreck Number 9: Ambergris Key (coordinates 55, 177)
- Shipwreck Number 10: The Blue Hole (coordinates 470, 170)
- Shipwreck Number 11: Kabah Ruins (coordinates 768, 144)
- Shipwreck Number 12: La Concepcion Shipwreck (coordinates 180, 296)
- Shipwreck Number 13: Antocha (coordinates 629, 661)
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos