This page contains Go Vacation Easter Eggs for Nintendo Wii called "Resort Balls and Their Surprises 2 (Extended Version)" and has been posted or updated on Jan 9, 2012 by Kawawii Boy.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Party
- Release: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Resort Balls and Their Surprises 2 (Extended Version)
- Marine Resort: The ball is a green beach ball near the Information Centre. Roll it to the fountain by ATV races.
- City Resort: The ball is a football/soccer ball under the whale near the Kawawii Memorial Park. Roll it into either of the two goals either side of it.
- Snow Resort: The ball is a giant snowball by one of the Hotels at the back of the resort. Roll it up the nearest hotel's steps, round to the right, and through a gap in the fence onlooking the rest of the resort.
- Mountain Resort: The ball is a blue and yellow patterned ball, at the back of the ridge behind the resort's hotel. Roll it onto a nearby castle outlook. (Not Shanghar Castle)
- Villa Grounds: The ball is a white techno-looking ball, near the photo man. Roll it to the water at the base of the waterfall to the right of the Ground's Entrance.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Posted on: 04-09-2016
Posted on: 03-23-2016
Posted on: 02-28-2016
Posted on: 02-12-2016
Posted on: 01-31-2016
Posted on: 01-24-2016
Posted on: 12-31-2015