This page contains Go Vacation Easter Eggs for Nintendo Wii called "Resort Balls and Their Surprises 2 (Extended Version)" and has been posted or updated on Jan 9, 2012 by Kawawii Boy. Let us know what you think of this Easter Egg by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Miscellaneous Party
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Resort Balls and Their Surprises 2 (Extended Version)
- Marine Resort: The ball is a green beach ball near the Information Centre. Roll it to the fountain by ATV races.
- City Resort: The ball is a football/soccer ball under the whale near the Kawawii Memorial Park. Roll it into either of the two goals either side of it.
- Snow Resort: The ball is a giant snowball by one of the Hotels at the back of the resort. Roll it up the nearest hotel's steps, round to the right, and through a gap in the fence onlooking the rest of the resort.
- Mountain Resort: The ball is a blue and yellow patterned ball, at the back of the ridge behind the resort's hotel. Roll it onto a nearby castle outlook. (Not Shanghar Castle)
- Villa Grounds: The ball is a white techno-looking ball, near the photo man. Roll it to the water at the base of the waterfall to the right of the Ground's Entrance.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Go Vacation expert then please try to help others with their questions.