This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Marine Resort Treasure Guide" and has been posted or updated on Jan 15, 2012 by Kawawii Boy. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Miscellaneous Party
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Marine Resort Treasure Guide
This guide will tell you where and how to get Treasure Chests in the Marine Resort. I will start with the easier chests to get, moving onto the harder.
- On the far side of eternal beach, behind a beach hut, is the first chest.
- If you head towards parasailing on a marine bike from the first chest, continue going until you get to a cliff. Somwhere along the cliff will be an arch to a secret cove. There is your 2nd chest.
- From sunshine beach, head up a path up a hill to the cliff near pirate rock. Walk along the edge carefully. Somwhere, there is a small outcrop with the 3rd chest.
- From that outcrop, jump back up to the cliff. Find an ATV, and return to the cliff. Just acroos from the cliff, there is an island with a grassy area. Jump at full speed with the ATV onto the island. The chest is behind a bush on the far side.
- The fifth chest can be found inside the ruins in the mystic jungle. If you enter through the main (And only) entrance, and head up to a chamber where there are 4 pillars. Jump onto the lowest pillar, and then jump onto the next lowest, then the next, then onto the tallest. The chest is on the tallest pillar.
- Exit the ruins, and head right. Go over the rope bridge over the muddy river, and turn left. Continue, until you see a rock with a tree log leaning on it. Using extreme balance (I reccomend holding Z), head up the log. Turn left, and walk up that log. Turn right, and head up the final log. The treasure chest is on the cliff that you are now on.
- This final chest will also get you the pathfinder challenge star. Use your map to go to the boat dock closest to the ruins. Select the ATV. Go right, over a small jump, through a cave/overhang, right, over a bridge, and then left, up a hill into wild hills offroad park. Follow the right-hand wall until you see two people standing on a gap in the wall (Daytime). Use the jump that is nearby to jump up, into a forest. Head right, and into a deep crevasse. Continue along the cave until you get to a back wall with a hole in. DO NOT GO THROUGH THAT HOLE, THAT IS THE EXIT, AND IT IS ONE WAY DUE TO A FALL. Head right into a pool of water. Somewhere along the wall on the left, is a giant staircase. Hop up it, then use your common sense to head up the smaller shallow pools to the final chest.
BONUS: Now head out of the exit. You will be under the motorway-style bridge at the edge of sunshine beach. Pop over to the Information centre, speak to the clothes lady, and Check out your new outfits!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Go Vacation expert then please try to help others with their questions.