This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "City Resort Treasure Guide" and has been posted or updated on Jan 16, 2012 by Kawawii Boy. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Miscellaneous Party
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
City Resort Treasure Guide
I am going to list all the treasure chests and where and how to get them. I am going to list them in order of easiest to hardest to get.
- Under the Track and soul Hotel in the top left of the resort, there is a chest somwhere on the side nearest to the skate park.
- In the green park area to the right of the Track and Soul Hotel, the second chest is on the top level of the park behind one of the bushes.
- The 3rd chest is ontop of the white trianular prism shaped building in Kawawii Memorial Park. Hop onto one of the flasing series of tiles, and ride it to the top. Brake at the top, and head to the side closest to Kawawii Super Speedway. The Chest Is on a raised part there.
- These next two chests can be found in La Vacanza Shopping Mall. For the first, head up the swirling ramps above table hockey, to the top level closest to the skate park. Face the left-hand side of the map, where there is a ramp. You will need a runup, but as soon as you get on the other roof, brake, then head to your chest.
- Go to the centre of the swirly ramps in La Vacanza Shopping Mall, and face the bottom side of the map. There should be a glass tile ramp, which you should skate off at full speed, onto a roof near pie-throwing, over another ramp with the Kawawii Island Symbol on it onto a roof in the inner-circle of buildings in the part of the mall where pie-throwing is. The chest is on the roof that you should be on.
- Head to the centre pillar of the UFO area, and take a glowing vertical ramp up it. At the top, skate up a slope to the very top where the 6th treasure chest.
- This one is going to take some good skate skill, so I would reccomend brusing up in the rail-grinding activity. Go to the bottom of the Rocket near Kawawii Memorial Park, and skate up it. Let yourself automatically fall onto the next rail. When you get to a building, hop off, go right in the air, then brake immediately. Turn 180 degrees right, to face where the final treasure chest should be.
BONUS: Make your way to the clothing section of the information centre, under the Yggdrasil Central hotel, to check out all the clothes and outfits you have Unlocked! :D
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Go Vacation expert then please try to help others with their questions.