This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Snow Resort Treasure Guide" and has been posted or updated on Jan 17, 2012 by Kawawii Boy. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Miscellaneous Party
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Snow Resort Treasure Guide
I am going to list where and how to get all of the tresure chests in Kawawii's Snow Resort. I will list them in order from easiest to hardest to get.
- The first 4 are extremely easy to get. The first chest is to the right of the sun statue as you look UP the slope, in an alcove in the rock.
- To find the second chest, head up the slope from the information centre, to the frozen lake. When you get there, turn immediately left, and go towards the pink hotel. The treasure chest is on the terrace of the hotel on the right.
- For the 3rd tresure chest, you will need to head down the fox roost. In the part of the run where the box grinds start getting higher, BEFORE the slope heads partially underground, go through a gap in the rock on the left. There is a thin slope, with a chest in an alcove int he left.
- The fourth treasure chest is in bear forest, under the giant christmas tree. Simply go the the information centre, look for the christmas tree in bear forest, and use your sense of direction to head for it.
- This fifth one is getting a slight bit harder. You need a snowmobile, and go to the top of Tonga Blanca (The top of the Mountain). Go down the right hand side piste, and stay on the right-hand side. Continue going until you have fallen off a second cliff. Brake extremely hard, then turn up the slope to (another) alcove under that 2nd cliff you fell off.
- For the 6th chest, follow these directions from the top of the mountain. Right hand piste, then left hand piste (Stay on the left) You should gop through a tunnel. Hug the left hand side until you go onto another piste. Continue until you go through a tunnel and inbetween some high cliffs. There will be a drop coming up. Hop over it into a cave on the left hand side straight infront of you. The chest is on the left hand side of the cave.
- Go on your snowmobile to the cosmos area. Stay on the left side as you head DOWN the slope. There will be a piste that goes left off the map. Continue until you get into a crystal cave. Now stay on the right side, and bypass the ledge that leads to the exit. Head through a cave with giant mushrooms, into a lava cave, and head on with slealthy jumps, pass a bungee jump, until you get to the inal chest.
BONUS: Go to the clothing section of the information centre to try on all the clothes you have unlocked.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Go Vacation expert then please try to help others with their questions.