This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Mountain Resort" and has been posted or updated on Jan 18, 2012 by Kawawii Boy.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Party
- Release: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
This guide will tell you where and how to get all the treasure chests in the mountain resort. I will list them in order of easiest to hardest.
- If you go to the bottom of Otti McRae falls, follow a partially narrow path to an alcove where the first treasure chest is.
- Head to the top of Shanghar mountain, and go as far to the top of the map as you can on that grassy patch. Jump onto the raised ledge, then follow it right, inbetween two rocks, and up a winding path to the second chest, and the True Peak of Mount. Shanghar.
- Go to the small suspended rope and wood bridge in the centre of the resort, near Obouborous Peak Road. There is a small hole in the side closer to the top of the map, about half-way along the bridge, where you will fall into a pit, where the treasure chest is. Exit via a small ramp circling the edge.
- Paddle on your kayak to the large tall island, that is closer to the top of the map than shanghar castle, still in the lake. On the side closer to Shanghar Castle, where there are some giant stairs, that will take you the the right hand side of the island. At the top, jump over the giant stairs to the other side of the island. Open the treasure chest.
- For the fifth chest, head to the top of the ruins in the resort, on the side of the arch closer to the top of the resort map. On the right hand side (as you are now looking at the arch). Jump through a gap in a wall, and find your way into a tunnel. Jump along the ledges going anti/counter clockwise to the treasure chest.
- Go to the top of Otti McRae Falls, and go down the road through the small tunnel, until you get halfway down Otti McRae falls. There are some ledges and wooden platforms jutting out from the cliff, along the face behind the falls. With some stealthy and professional jumps, you can reach the chest.
- Go to the left side of Shanghar Castle, as you go over the castle bridge. Before you get to the arched tower, after the wall on the right ends. Face right. You will see there are ledges for you to jump over. Do so, until you jump onto a flat castle roof. Find more ledges from the other side of the roof. After those ledges,jump onto a sloped roof. Follow it without falling off to the final ledge, which circles a tower. Head on up there to claim your final chest!
BONUS: Go to the outfit lady at the information centre to see what clothes you have unlocked! Hope this Helps!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Random gamer
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.