This page contains Go Vacation Hints for Nintendo Wii called "Mountain resort Treasure Chests" and has been posted or updated on Apr 1, 2012 by PrincessEmmzy. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Miscellaneous Party
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Mountain resort Treasure Chests
- Go onto the map, select Train Station number 4, pick off-road car, now your ready... set off on the path to the waterfall bear left. Follow the left wall until you find a gap/turn-off. Now you are in a sight seeing area were lots of people are standing, turn left out of this area follow a road until an open cave is there turn in and find a treasure chest!
- Go onto the map, select signpost number 8/top of mountain, pick walk/swim, now your ready... Scroll around to mind a blue signpost saying: SHANGHAR. Walk close to the left wall, suddenly you go up a small hill, keep walking up until you walk past a big rock, turn left there and walk up the steep path-way, at the top there will be a treasure chest, and you turn out to be closer to the peak!
- Go onto the map select the information point/ number 1/ first section area, pick off-road car, now your ready... turn right onto the road...driving carefully, you suddenly come up to a turn off that goes right, turn there and you can se the castle! so 6turn right again to go over the bridge from the bridge turn left up a bit then to turn left again/ turn to the person wanting to talk. Once at the bottom get out of the car.oposite the castle is an island that has the treasure icon there,to a crevese with stairs follow them then stop at the top. turn right onto a bit of land, then take a sudden sharpright turn again up and then wait at the top. facing right , take a jump, walk over, theres the treasure!
- Go onto the map, selct staion 4, select horse, now your ready... follow the path util the turn off, turn left steddily gallop on until the next turn off, turn right, gallop up the steep-ish road until a bridge comes in sight on your left stop and then turn onto the bridge stop halfway. Step off your horse and walk to the right, bear right until a hole in the wood has appeared fall down it to find the chest. And go back onto the map to get out, there is no other way!
- Go onto the map, Select signpost 6, selct horse , now your ready... Turn onto the wooden bridge and bear to the right, Suddenly you will find a wall, if you scroll up you will see a castle towerat the right end of the wall is a broken off area jump threw, now your at the bottom of the tower!go threw the enterance, walk on threw now your in the middle! Go up the steep pathway, rember there is a jump;at the top turn left to a joined platform, where the treasure is!
- Go onto the map, Select Train Station number 4, Select off-road car, now your ready... Follow the path util the turn off, turn right go up the road( dont turn off like before though!), go over the bridge, Turn off left go up the steep hill and stop at the corner. get out off your car. There are a few ledges around the rock jump and clamber over them untill the treasure! * Hint: you can used your horse, Or just walk!
- This is the hardest; Go onto the map... blah blah blah......Head to the castle(use treasure guide 3 to help to get to castle), Drive up carefully and stop at the tower you can see. get out of your car and walk down and look left there are ledges to step on like before use your skills from that experience to help. Clamber over the stone walls untill you get onto a roof walk left to a wall, then face right. jump, then agin, walk up the path to the top, theres the treasure!
* Tip: after you have completed these, check out the outfits, show your kind of style! xx
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Go Vacation expert then please try to help others with their questions.